Mini-Film Maker | Polymer Film Maker
Quick and reproducable thin film production Sample melt points from ambient to 250°C Standard film sizing rings of 50, 100, 250 & 500 microns Dedicated film maker accessory with hydraulic press and integrated heated platens
Handheld film-maker for infrared transmission spectroscopy
The Specac Mini-Film Maker is designed to produce high-quality thin films of polymer and plastic materials for infrared transmission analysis.
This product enables quick and easy hot pressing of samples at any temperature between ambient to 250°C, to give constant and reproducible thickness films over the range 50 to 500 microns with a formed diameter of 15mm.
Everything you need for FTIR film-making
The Mini-Film Maker Kit includes
- the Mini-Film Maker Press with integrated heated platens and digital temperature controller
- a Film Maker Assembly with Film Sizing Rings of 50, 100, 250 and 500 microns
- 200 pairs of Aluminium Foil Discs
- a Cooling Plate
- a pack of 100 Specacards
- stainless steel tweezers (forceps)
- a set of US, EU and UK Power leads as standard
Request a quote for the Mini-Film Maker
For a Mini-Film Maker price, contact us for a free quote.
Read a Mini-Film Maker Review
- "Quick, easy and consistent specimen preparation. Desired temperatures quickly achieved. Found the specimen platens very convenient and easily handled to transport and load into the mini-press" – Dennis Pihs of The Tensar Corporation